Policy for protecting personal information
1. The WILL GROUP, INC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) stands by the management ideal of creating service opportunities with high expected value in the business fields of “working,” “interesting,” “learning” and “living” as a change agent group that brings positive change to individuals and organizations. As we regard the protection of personal information as an important element for realizing this ideal, we handle such information with great care and implement the following measures in order to make it possible for all of our customers to use our services with a sense of security.
2. The Company believes that protecting personal information is a social responsibility that it must fulfill. The Company will implement the following measures so as to ensure that all of its executives and employees understand the importance of protecting personal information and fully protect such information and that all of our customers can use our services with a sense of security.
- (1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
Regarding all personal information that the Company uses, our collection, use and provision of it is done appropriately and we refrain from handling it beyond the extent necessary for attaining the specified purposes of usage. When the Company intends to handle personal information beyond the extent necessary for attaining the specified purpose of usage, we will obtain prior consent from the person who provided the information to us.
- (2) Laws, regulations, guidelines and rules related to personal information
The Company complies with laws, regulations and government-set guidelines and rules that are related to personal information.
- (3) Security management of personal information
The Company implements reasonable preventive and corrective measures in relation to illegal access to personal information and leakage, loss, destruction, alteration, etc. of such information.
- (4) Complaints and requests for consultation related to personal information
The Company quickly responds to complaints and requests for consultation related to personal information.
- (5) Measures to protect personal information (personal information management system)
In order to appropriately protect personal information, the Company continuously reviews and improves the measures to do so.
- (6) Shared use of personal information
The Company may share personal information exclusively with other companies within its group when it concludes that it is necessary to do so in order to attain the purpose of usage of such information.
Compliance program policy
- In order to appropriately and securely handle personal information, the Company formulates and complies with a compliance program while abiding by the guidelines for the protection of personal information. It reviews and improves the program as necessary.
- Date of establishment: April 1, 2006
- Date of revision: March 1, 2014
- WILL GROUP, INC.
- Ryosuke Ikeda, Representative Director and President
Points of note concerning handling of personal information
1. The Company may use personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) Responding to various inquiries
- (2) Making selection and decisions regarding recruitment
- (3) Managing employees
- ・Conducting ordinary business processes, communications, etc.
- ・Conducting personnel management processes, including assignment, transfer and remuneration
- ・Assessing employees’ health conditions
- ・Making salary payments and conducting social insurance-related processes
2. In principle, the Company does not provide personal information to third-party entities without the consent of the person who provided the information to us.
However, the Company may provide personal information to third-party entities in any of the following cases:
- (1) When the Company has obtained the consent of the person who provided the information after indicating or notifying the necessary matters to him/her.
- (2) When the provision of the personal information is based on laws and regulations.
- (3) When a risk may be posed to the life, physical health or property of the person who provided the information or the general public.
- (4) When the provision of the personal information is necessary in order to improve public health or to promote sound upbringing of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person who provided the information.
- (5) When the Company cooperates in the implementation of work specified by laws and regulations by the national or a local government or by a person entrusted thereby and when obtaining the consent of the person who provided the information would obstruct the implementation of said work.
3．Personal information items are divided into essential and non-essential items. When the information concerning essential items provided by you is insufficient, the Company may request you to resubmit information. Please be reminded that when information concerning essential items is not submitted, we may not be able to respond to your inquiry.
4．In some cases, the Company may entrust part of the data processing work to a contractor which is deemed to meet a certain level of requirements from the perspective of the protection of personal information as defined by the Company.
5．Please contact the following contact point if you have a complaint against the Company with respect to the notification of the purpose of usage of personal information, disclosure, correction, addition and deletion of information, the suspension of usage of information, the removal of information, the suspension of the provision of information to third-party entities or the handling of information.
WILL GROUP, INC.
Location: 27th floor, Harmony Tower, 1-32-2, Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo