Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1 Objectives
- Failure to protect personal information has caused businesses to suffer significant consequences. At WILL GROUP, we are committed to preventing such failure by setting forth the following policy designed to protect the personal information of our clients.
- 2 Basic Policy
- We stand by the management ideal of creating service opportunities with high expected value in the business fields of “working,” “interesting,” “learning” and “living” as a change agent group that brings positive transformation to individuals and organizations. As we regard the protection of personal information as an important element for realizing this ideal, we ensure that all employees and managers recognize the importance to protect such information and handle personal information provided by our clients with great care and implement the following measures so that clients can use our services with a sense of security.
- 3 Steps and Procedures
- We recognize the importance to handle personal information appropriately and consider it to be a social responsibility. We are committed to fulfilling such responsibility by carrying out the following steps and procedures.
- (1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
We collect, use and provide all personal information appropriately and take measures to prevent any use of personal information outside the specified purposes. When the Company intends to handle personal information beyond the extent necessary for attaining the specified purpose of usage, we will obtain prior consent from the person who provided the information to us.
- (2) Laws, regulations, guidelines and rules related to personal information
The Company complies with laws, regulations and government-set guidelines and rules that are related to personal information.
- (3) Security management of personal information
The Company implements reasonable preventive and corrective measures in relation to illegal access to personal information and leakage, loss, destruction, alteration, etc. of such information.
- (4) Complaints and requests for consultation related to personal information
The Company quickly responds to complaints and requests for consultation related to personal information.
- (5) Measures to protect personal information (personal information management system)
In order to appropriately protect personal information, the Company continuously reviews and improves the measures to do so.
- (6) Handling of personal information provided by clients
We may need to share personal information with our group companies to provide our clients with higher value-added services. However, in doing so, we ensure that the use of personal information by group companies will be for the specified purposes and is limited to those group companies.